You already know that our Pirates are wild and crazy - but isn't there more to say about the life of a real Pirate? Sure there is!
What would a real crew be without a Code of Honor? Discover the 10 Rules of THE PIRATE CODE!
The Pirate Code - Part I
1. Each member of the crew must be an entrepreneur. He shall be an activist, revolutionary and make the most of his opportunities!
You are not sure if you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur? We are! No matter if you are an innovator, a tech-geek or the creative-guy: we are all in the same boat, we are all entrepreneurs and we all want to make big things happen! We will make sure you are provided with all the building blocks needed to craft and develop your startup around the dream you are pursuing!
2. Each pirate shall be bold, love the new, change the whole thing around and be always ready to fight!
Startup Pirates do not feel comfortable in safe havens - they know that magic happens out on the sea! We get you ready for the storms of the ocean! There will be rough times. Our experienced captains will challenge your ideas. You may start to doubt, start anew, build from scratch. One thing is certain: The outcome is you, your team and your idea, all stronger than ever before!
3. No Pirate shall talk of giving up their way of living. A pirate seizes the day and fights for happiness.
Here at Startup Pirate Maastricht, we encourage each Pirate to live and contribute in its unique way because remember, YOU are awesome! We strongly believe that happiness evolves in a strong community, built by a diversified crew and inspirational captains! Great opportunities for networking, creating bonds and mutual enrichment guaranteed. Let's unlock your untaped potential, every day for a whole week!
4. Every single member of the crew has to commit with learning, because everything changes and constant learning is the only way to success.
How could you discover these precious untouched islands and the treasures they hide without strong sails, a powerful ship and the experts who know how to read the stars at night? Our speakers and coaches will make sure you are equipped with the best tools to get you ready to conquer startup island!
5. Every Pirate must fight for what he believes. But if they defraud the company, they shall be marooned! None is allowed to quit, so, none will be marooned.
“Man overboard” is not an option! Enough said.
Stay tuned for Rules 6-10 in The Pirate Code II– coming soon on our blog!
Make sure to APPLY soon to save one of the 30 places on board!